MBBS Colleges In Rajasthan
The State of Rajasthan has always been known to produce Bachelor holder Degree aspirants of high stature. The MBBS course is a five years course in bachelor level degree and two years course in MD level. The course is an extensive mixture of practical as well as reality portion. The course has to be completed within the specified time or else a back out can be suffered by an aspirant. The medical colleges that teach this course are extensively developed and enhanced in order to provide full fledged teaching to the applicants.
The government has plans to open more of these medical colleges but still the basic problem remains that though the number of the deserving candidates is ever increasing yet the number of medical or dental colleges are low. Thus the admission of these candidates has to suffer a backlash.
The standard of medical education in the state of Rajasthan is high as compared to any other state of India. The colleges offer great environment and a kind of rural as well as urban health experience to the admitted aspirants. Thus it is of no great surprise that Rajasthan has such an elite armada of Doctor.
LIST OF COLEGES:
1. Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar
2. Government Medical College, Rangbari
3. National Institute of Medical Science and Research, Jaipur
4. Mahatma Gandhi National Institute of Medical Science, Jaipur
5. Dr. Sampurnananda Medical College, Jodhpur
6. Jawarharlal Medical College, Jaipur
7. R.N.T Medical College, Udaipur
8. S.M.S Medical College, Jaipur
9. Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner
10. Geetanjali Medical College, Udaipur